Hey everyone! My coach and I have been married for 2 and a half years. He coaches football and wrestling. For football, he is the offensive coordinator and offensive line coach. I teach 3rd grade. We have 2 cats: Tony and Seminole.What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- Cheering him and his team on at the games!
What is your LEAST favorite part of this lifestyle?
- All of the hours he has to put in.
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
- A seat with a back for the games!
What is your go to concession stand order or must have snack?
- Boiled peanuts!
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- Dealt with seizures during football seasons!
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- All of the hours coach puts in will be worth it!!
*As coach’s wives, we are used to being behind the scenes and out of the spotlight. But we are also the best at encouraging and supporting. So let us highlight you and help you build the best community ever!*