My name is Ashley and I’ve been married to my coach Cody Dean for 6.5 years, but have been apart of the coaching community for 8 years now. We are praying and believing for a child of our own. We currently live in Post, TX where my husband coaches football, head powerlifting, and track. I do IT work for eastern NM and west TX business.What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- Watching the kids interact with my husband, and watching how much they adore him.
What is your LEAST favorite part of this lifestyle?
- My husband isn’t able to attend a lot of my work functions due to sports.
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
- My car because I spend a lot of time driving all over.
What is your go to concession stand order or must have snack?
- I stay away from the concession stand because I don’t want to have to go to the bathroom during the game.
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- Infertility appointments by myself or a squirrel falling through our ceiling while coach was at a scrimmage.
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- Lower you expectations of how this life will work, and then lower them even more. It’s SOOO WORTH IT THOUGH! Hang on tight!
*As coach’s wives, we are used to being behind the scenes and out of the spotlight. But we are also the best at encouraging and supporting. So let us highlight you and help you build the best community ever!*