Hi my name is Brittnie Zamora and my husband is a 5 year football coach and 2 year head baseball coach for Raymondville High School in Raymondville, Tx. We have 2 beautiful children- Zoey and Zavian. When my husband isn’t coaching, he’s spending time with our kids and practicing softball with our daughter. We live at the football/baseball field and we love it! We all have love for football but especially baseball!!What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- Seeing my husband do what he loves!
What is your LEAST favorite part of this lifestyle?
- We can all agree TIME! Time spent away from family especially the little ones.
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
- SNACKS!! My 2 year old will sit still in the bleachers as long as he has his snacks.
What is your go to concession stand order or must have snack?
- Frito pie (Bearkat chili only) and a Coke Zero.
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- Having a baby during Covid and football season.
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- Enjoy all the little moments. It’s a little hard at times but it’s worth it!
*As coach’s wives, we are used to being behind the scenes and out of the spotlight. But we are also the best at encouraging and supporting. So let us highlight you and help you build the best community ever!*