Child of God, Daughter, Sister, Auntie and Football Coach's wife. I am thankful to live in a small town where I get to know our players and their families. I have been married for almost 6 years. My husband is going on his 11th season, 7th as defensive coordinator. My father-in-law has been our team's head coach for 20+ years, so my husband has been involved most of his life. We don't have children, but are very thankful for the role that we have played in so many lives.What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- Football is a true family affair for us. Husband and Father-in-Law coach, mother-in-law does stats and I handle film.
What is your LEAST favorite part of this lifestyle?
- The hours. My husband gives so much of himself to coaching and the kids that so many times in the fall I feel like we are ships passing in the night.
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
- A well packed game day bag---that contains anything and everything short of the kitchen sink.
- Diet Coke and chewy candies.
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- Learned how to use Hudl, review films, clip and label plays.
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- It's all worth it. The Spaghetti suppers, the weird hours, the weekends dedicated to graduation parties, the frustrations, the attending events alone...its worth it.
*As coach’s wives, we are used to being behind the scenes and out of the spotlight. But we are also the best at encouraging and supporting. So let us highlight you and help you build the best community ever!*