My name is Jess. I am the wife of a high school Offensive Coordinator (who also coaches middle school track and produces the online broadcasts of ALL the other sports he doesn't coach). Together we have two girls, Piper and Zoe. I also coach high school cheer. I figured...why not...I know cheer and I am already at all the games!
What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- The tribe we have with the other coaching families!
What is your LEAST favorite part of this lifestyle?
- The time dedicated to the sport.
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
- A wagon...I bring it to all the games! It keeps me organized, it carries the kids, but most of all it hauls all the crap!
What is your go to concession stand order or must have snack?
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- My youngest threw up in the car on the way to the state semi-final game. She was fine, she just got carsick. Luckily, I had packed extra clothes in case they didn’t want to wear game day gear the whole way home.
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- Stop trying to control the outcome. The best lessons come in the unknown.