The most unathletic girl married her 3-sport athlete classmate (Andy), and she added "coaches hotter half" to the resume 10 years ago. Her husband coaches the hottest sports area- the pool deck and the baseball diamond! A boy mom to her core (Weston is 3 and Jude 1), and the most anxious one in the crowd. She makes up for her lack of sports knowledge by always making sure fresh Gatorade and homemade baked goods arrive through the season- their championship bags are good, but their senior gifts are better.
What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- Having a wonderful group of kids for my boys to look up to. Being a familiar face in the crowd cheering them on. Being a support system for them even outside of sports.
- “Those parents”
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
- My keenz wagon to haul my children, their stuff and things coach forgot… and keys to a real bathroom!
- My son is essentially a toddler version of Joey Chestnut. There are running bets between the coaches about how many hot dogs will be consumed in one game…
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- Infertility. Only one family knew of our struggles and they would always send encouraging texts and check in with how we were doing.
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- The life you end up with is nothing like you think you will live. It’s more chaotic, and nothing like you thought it would be. But it’s so much better!
Connect with Meghan on Instagram @Meg_crim
*As coach’s wives, we are used to being behind the scenes and out of the spotlight. But we are also the best at encouraging and supporting. So let us highlight you and help you build the best community ever!*