Hi! My name is Samantha Lane. I’m a mama to a four year old son, wife of a head football coach, and special education teacher.
What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- I love feeling like a part of something bigger than myself.
- It’s hard when our kiddo is missing Daddy during those late nights in season. We make up for it by going to practices to see him!
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
- Caffeine. Specifically Dr. Pepper!
What is your go to concession stand order or must have snack?
- Frito chili pie with jalapeños!
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- I’ve been lucky enough not to have too many crazy things happen (so far). During the 2020 season, not only did we have the impact of COVID, but my husband had taken a job 75 miles from home. The driving made it so he was gone even more and I only went to two games that year.
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- Be involved from day one.