My Husband and I are both teaching in our hometown of Hardin, MT. We graduated 4 years apart as Hardin Bulldogs. My husband has been coaching football 5 years now, 3 as OC and 2 as Head Coach. We have 2 children, 2 cats & a Saint Bernard! We love all things Orange and Black, sports and watching movies.
What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- Seeing my Husband do what he loves and having him give back to our community in any way he can. I love being in the stands watching a play work that I know he has been spending hours on implementing. Also I love the relationship we build with all the families involved in the sport.
What is your LEAST favorite part of this lifestyle?
- Racing around and trying to balance his schedule, my schedule, kids sports schedules, all while trying to see each other.
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
- A Crockpot & meal planning!
What is your go to concession stand order or must have snack?
- Popcorn. I have to try each stadium and rank them best to worst! Then I know which to buy again.
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- Driving 4 hours both ways to watch my husband coach a game then turn around after 3 hours of sleep and get on a bus to a town 3 hours away to coach my daughter's volleyball team.
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- That the house doesn't always have to be spotless. You will have time to worry about it when the season is done!
Connect with Stephanie on Facebook Stephanie Molina Carleton