I have been married almost 19 years in October. I have never not been a coaches wife. My husband is a high school football coach. We have 2 kiddos. Our son is 21 (I can’t believe I typed 21!) and our daughter is 10 (but think she’s 21.) I work in healthcare and have a side gig selling fat burning coffee (and all kinds of other good stuff.) I love being a coaches wife (even with all the ups and downs!) I enjoy reading, listening to music, watching movies and hanging out with family. I also enjoy helping newer coaches wives adjust to this crazy lifestyle!
What is your favorite part of this lifestyle?
- I enjoy watching my husband do what he loves and watching him be a father figure to his players!
- My husband being gone a lot.
What is one item you can't live without that makes this life easier?
What is your go to concession stand order or must have snack?
- Don’t hate me but I don’t go to the concession stand. I have always packed a game bag with snacks!
What is the craziest thing you have survived due to this lifestyle?
- 2 state championship runs (so far) that had us playing football until after Thanksgiving!
What is one thing you would go back and tell your younger self?
- To not get so caught up trying to make everything perfect. Everyone’s a mess…just live life. And trust God in all times with all things!